Summer of the Supernatural

Remember as a kid growing up and going through a growth spurt?  Over my freshman and sophomore years in high school I grew seven inches, went from a 5'5" pudgy to a 6'0" skinny guy.   I'm still 6'0" but, let's just say, I no longer wear 32 inch jeans anymore.  Lately I feel I've been going through a spiritual growth spurt.  It's very exciting and scary all wrapped up together.  It started by watching the "Finger of God" documentary by Darren Wilson and the subsequent four videos that follow.  These videos follow Christians actively using the gifts of the Holy Spirit to heal people and share the Gospel.  The videos are currently on Netflix so I really encourage you to check them out.  They will stretch and challenge your faith walk.  Let me know what you think.

This summer (2016) at Calvary Worship Center we are watching these videos on Wednesday nights at 7 pm.  They are stirring up a lot of good stuff to think and challenge our comfort zones.  And we'll have popcorn too.


Comments

Popular Posts