God's heartbeat has caused my heart to race for..

Finish the following statement quickly, write the first things that come to your mind.

God's heartbeat has caused my heart to race for...

Your answer reveals much about your heart and how close it beats to the rhythm of God's heart.  The more we spend time in God's presence the more we become like Him.  That means the more we think like Him, act like Him, and feel the same way He feels.

What does your heartbeat race for when you think about God?

I would love to hear your response!  Please take a moment and let me know here


This is what poured from my heart.

God's heartbeat has caused my heart to race for transforming hearts and lives with the passion of God, the presence of Christ, and the power of the Holy Spirit.  To experience salvations, healings and miracles and adding to the church daily. 


Comments

Popular Posts