The King of Peace Has Arrived

Dear CWC family member,



Can you believe this Sunday is Palm Sunday?...and next week is EASTER!  This Sunday I will release a Palm Sunday message titled, "The King of Peace Has Arrived".  We will look closely at the "triumphant entry" of Jesus into Jerusalem that marks the beginning of the Passion week.  It took Jesus great strength and courage to enter Jerusalem the way He did and together we're going to learn how He did it.  Then from His example, we'll learn some practical and Biblical truths for possessing peace in the midst of difficult times.  The message will be available by 9 AM Sunday morning.  I'll send you a Youtube link on your phone. 

I also want to invite you to an online Live Youtube Good Friday Communion service this Friday, April 10th at 7PM.  I want you to be sure get some grape juice and crackers and celebrate communion as a family with me and my family...together via the web.  It sounds crazy, doesn't it?  But that's O.K.  Extreme times call for extreme measures. 

Comments

Popular Posts